1. Installing Jamulus
Jamulus software is produced by a nice person named Volker Fischer. Despite the fact that this software has no viruses or malware, it is under development and hasn’t been approved by Apple yet. It is used by may people all over the world and as far as we know it won't harm your computer! (This will come up later when we dismiss a security warning.)
- To download Jamulus for Mac click this text. Or use the download link from their main page.
- Double click on the Jamulus DMG file to open it. If you can’t find it, it will probably be in your Downloads folder.
- Click “Agree” in the installer window:
- Drag the Jamulus.app to the Applications folder. (You don’t need JamulusServer.app).
2. Launch Jamulus for the first time
- Click on the Spotlight Search icon in the upper right of your screen and type “Jamulus” then press return on your keyboard.
- At the warning dialogue, click open.
3. Temporarily disable your wireless connections before singing
This to make sure you're using your Ethernet connection. Do this by clicking on the icon on the top-right of your screen and selecting, "Turn Wi-Fi Off."
Don’t forget to turn WiFi back on when you are finished singing.
↜Back to instructions
←Back to main page